Ok so today I thought about paiting my Esky Vents and Esky Rack end-tips myself ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read other chevy forums and some users have painted their own vents and rack tips using Dupli-Color Color Match spray paint and then a coat of gloss. The paint of course would be from the dealer to match.

Has anyone here tried that? Or simply a bad idea? I've painted many items over the years so I don't think it will be all that bad would it? LOL

Comments are always welcomed :Handshake:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shouldnt be that hard. I powdercoated my own wheels with the help of a friend of course haha. and it came out looking good well at least I like em lol.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shouldnt be that hard. I powdercoated my own wheels with the help of a friend of course haha. and it came out looking good well at least I like em lol.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

How d you powdercoat your own wheels.. Dont you have to have an industrial oven to bake them in?

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dupli-color has my color code 9792 so might give it a try on the esky vents to see how they turn out

sent from my rooted Galaxy Tab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts