Official NFL, MLB, NBA on field jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
F*ck lebron...

haha and sorry TY, i cant even buy a jersey, because next thing you know you spend a shit ton of cash on a player, they are gone.. I live in Cleveland, what can i expect :(

i have about 6 jerseys in the closet that i cant wear due to the fact everyone that comes in cleveland leaves in about a year..

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
if you can hang with one of those old ass throwback jerseys with the long sleves (I will try to get a picture up), I have Jim Brown in brown and white, all sizes... You need a new favorite team, Clevland teams have nasty jerseys!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have the Orange cleveland browns jerseys? And what Brown and White Jerseys do they have?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
They have the Orange cleveland browns jerseys? And what Brown and White Jerseys do they have?

Presently - Maualuga, Thomas, Winslow (but only in 48 and 50), and Rogers are available in Orange. Oh, Stallworth and Edwards too... IF you were interested in those two slouches.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
what about ray lewis in any color, and kam chancellor for the seahawks

Purple is backordered for R. Lewis... White and Black are available in all sizes.

Do not have Kam Chancellor at all

The list will be updated again tomorrow

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

sorry to you guys who were in the spreadsheet just now and it was going crazy... I was updating... its updated. I will update again tomorrow or the next day. It changes quite frequently

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts