Odd question... Navigation Radios

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the 2007-2014 models, was there ever a navigation radio offered that did not have Bose?

What are those part #'s??

I have read that there were some non-bose with internal amps
I have read that there were some non-bose with external amps
And of course the Bose with external amp.

What is true?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@915_Tahoe is the part number guru. He may know the answer and the rpo code. Off hand I’d think any rig with nav had Bose but who knows. There are all kinds of unicorns out there.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I researched this (actually installed then uninstalled a factory nav unit). I believe they were all Bose and the only variants were with RSE, without RSE, with HDD and without HDD. I'd suggest emailing CPS Mobile Audio in Cotati, CA. They're the ones that reflashed the VIN so mine would work. Actually did it twice cuz I sold it to another TYF member. Greg is the guy I worked with.

OP
OP
TollKeeper

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there was a Non-Bose option on the prior gen, 2003-2006.5. I cant find the part number right now, but I know they existed. I had one in my Buick Rendezvous.

I just dont know if the option was the same for the next generation or not.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there was a Non-Bose option on the prior gen, 2003-2006.5. I cant find the part number right now, but I know they existed. I had one in my Buick Rendezvous.

I just dont know if the option was the same for the next generation or not.

Greg, or whoever it is at CPS can tell you anything and everything about these.