OBD app for iPhone recommendation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffreycobra

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So i have the PLX Kiwi 3 Bluetooth obd dongle in my 2004 yukon and I have both the full versions of DashCommand and OBD Fusion and honestly I’m not that impressed. The gauges all seem pretty off or glitchy. And I cannot get a mpg to be accurate (important cause my DIC buttons on SW don’t work and idk why.)
Anyone use the “Torque OBD2” by smart technologies in the Apple App Store ? Is that the iPhone version of the androids torque pro2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i have the PLX Kiwi 3 Bluetooth obd dongle in my 2004 yukon and I have both the full versions of DashCommand and OBD Fusion and honestly I’m not that impressed. The gauges all seem pretty off or glitchy. And I cannot get a mpg to be accurate (important cause my DIC buttons on SW don’t work and idk why.)
Anyone use the “Torque OBD2” by smart technologies in the Apple App Store ? Is that the iPhone version of the androids torque pro2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m interested in this as well. I looked in the App Store and found nothing but scam apps, so haven’t thought about it for a while.