Nothing is easy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coffey3303

Reaction score
is it just the normal chrome grille? i am getting the chevy billet grille. i hope it looks good, in a few pics it looked good. i jsut dont wanna buy another grille.
does anyone have the chevy brand billet grille? comments?

OP
OP
snowjay

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, just the normal chrome/chrome LTZ grille, replacing my stock chrome/black one.

I've seen the billet grille, it looks pretty nice, just not my style. The only issue I had with mine was shipping/packing damage.

OP
OP
snowjay

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. At least the dealership is taking care of me. I just hope the new one they ship isn't damaged.

OP
OP
snowjay

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just and update.

I received my 3rd grille today and it's in perfect condition. The second one that was shipped to me was also scratched and GMPD gave me the option of a refund (normally not allowed on special orders) or a new grille. I said I would try for a grille one more time. I believe this time they inspected it before shipping to me as the packing on this this was phenomenal.

Anyway hats off to GMPD/Flow Chevy as they did some great customer service though this ordeal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts