North Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I haven't been in a few months. If the weather looks promising, I may bring the wrangler. Full nudity. No top no doors. If it looks questionable, Tahoe it is.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubtful but may get my **** together and go

Get you s! together or I can come get you and see this beast of a car. lol

I haven't been in a few months. If the weather looks promising, I may bring the wrangler. Full nudity. No top no doors. If it looks questionable, Tahoe it is.

Havent been in a while myself. last month forgot to wake up and had to leave early. Only there about an hour

Maybe closer to the weekend, we can say neh or yeh

dawgofnate

Reaction score
Get you s! together or I can come get you and see this beast of a car. lol

Havent been in a while myself. last month forgot to wake up and had to leave early. Only there about an hour

Maybe closer to the weekend, we can say neh or yeh

Sounds so easy and I wish it was. My turd is having issues (simple, annoying but time consuming) and we are just a few days away from having a kid.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Supposedly its cancelled for tomorrow. On their facebook page:

"Everyone, there will be NO event this weekend! We will bring Coffee and Cars back to its roots and we will continue to work hard to bring together the most amazing machines for children to admire. We need everyone to understand that this is not a track and this is not the place for fans to go see burnouts. We've seen quite a number of videos recently of events in other states hurting from this and we must do whatever it takes to make sure our gathering doesn't end because of the same. There is a possibility of the event going back to Houston but we will not have any final word until the next week or two. Thank you for all your support!"

Meaning, too many of the dipshits in their Camaros, Mustangs & Challengers being jackasses. But like many have said, people will still just show up. So I will probably still swing out.

dawgofnate

Reaction score
Sorry guys, life happened and.....

Maybe one day I will get to make it to some event.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this "life" you guys speak of? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9