North Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dawgofnate

Reaction score
ha ha, even more intrigued. Haven't seen one around here.
Im always in my tahoe, click my sig and you'll see pics of it.

You on south bound side or N. bound side of 45?

I'm over by Kuykendahl & Spring Cypress. I trashed my trans at TX2K with drag radials and wot shifts so I'm not driving it much right now. The 300 is stroked & blown, blower is way too small, on pump gas and still has more potential with E85. I ran an 11.2 @ 121 on a 100 shot before I put the blower on. The tune and jets needed adjustments but I didn't have time or I would have hit 10.8-10.9. I had to get the Tahoe because the 300 is not a practical DD anymore. I did get the approval for a drop & wheels on the Hoe when the money is available but that will take a while.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm over by Kuykendahl & Spring Cypress. I trashed my trans at TX2K with drag radials and wot shifts so I'm not driving it much right now. The 300 is stroked & blown, blower is way too small, on pump gas and still has more potential with E85. I ran an 11.2 @ 121 on a 100 shot before I put the blower on. The tune and jets needed adjustments but I didn't have time or I would have hit 10.8-10.9. I had to get the Tahoe because the 300 is not a practical DD anymore. I did get the approval for a drop & wheels on the Hoe when the money is available but that will take a while.

Your pretty close to me. Sounds like a heck of a 300. Cant say i have seen one like that. Bet it sounds good.

10 sec 300 as a DD, ha ha.. thats awesome.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty nice Nathan, sure wouldnt expect it to be that fast. Sleeper looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh