No gauge lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corvettetim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first of many [i'm sure ] posts about my newly got 07 Yukon Denali. Last night everything was working great. Tonight I was getting ready to leave and I had no gauge lights. The dimmer was working everything it was supposed to, DIC, dome lights ect just no gauge lights, I checked the fuses and all were good, took out the light switch unit and unplugged the connector and cleaned with contact cleaner, still the same outcome. What am I missing ? Thanks In Advance.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully a moderator can move this thread to the correct 2007-2014 forum.

Checked where for the fuses? When you say the dimmer works, did you mean the headlight dimmer or the dash light dimmer?

OP
OP
C

corvettetim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully a moderator can move this thread to the correct 2007-2014 forum.

Checked where for the fuses? When you say the dimmer works, did you mean the headlight dimmer or the dash light dimmer?
There is no gauge lights. The headlight dimmer on the column works fine. Everything that is supposed to work off the dimmer button or whatever it is called works fine. Just the lights for the gauges don't come on. They worked fine last time I drove it. I ordered a new headlight switch for it. All fuses checked out good.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just to be clear, there is a dimmer switch that allows you to go from low beam headlights to high beam headlights. The other dimmer allows you to dim or brighten the cluster lights to where you want them for driving at night. So, we are talking about the cluster dimmer light right?

OP
OP
C

corvettetim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to be clear, there is a dimmer switch that allows you to go from low beam headlights to high beam headlights. The other dimmer allows you to dim or brighten the cluster lights to where you want them for driving at night. So, we are talking about the cluster dimmer light right?
Yes, the cluster/gauge lights, not the headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier