No chime with turn signal on (most of the time)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bai2020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else out there has a turn signal that doesn't make the chime sound. I thought it was a feature where you could silence the chime when you turn the blinker on, but noticed that it is more intermittent than just off. Randomly when turning on the blinker, it will make the chime noise, but it is rare. I realized I actually liked the chime since it helps me from leaving the blinker on :)

Any suggestions?

(Recently purchased a new 2016 Tahoe LT)

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chime sound with the turn sign? Never noticed a chime sound when I turn on my turn signal.

RM1234

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!

I was looking around the forum to see if anybody had the same problem and there it is!

I have the same problem on my 2015 GMC Yukon XL. The tick tock sounds from turn signals and other warning sounds (when the car starts) disappeared. At first it happened during the summer, but then the problem went away. Now in the past week, it progressively got worse. The sounds may be faint wnen I just start up the car (they are coming from the front left speaker under the windshield), but then disappear completely. The radio, however, is working fine, including from the front left speaker that I mentioned.

Would greatly appreciate your help, thank you!

RM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10