Nnnnnnnnnnnbs xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know I tease cuz it humors me :console: I don't actually think those things LOL

I wish we did more wrap jobs at my work. It's fun to do, but when we do have a wrap job it's just a advertisement for some company and nothing cool like a full color change with a awesome color vinyl

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that looks awesome. Not really feeling the black but the wrap job is top notch!

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the wrap. Considered a similar color for mine.

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I normally don't do full jambs on customers cars unless they requeste it. Then I charge them because it's a pita to be good enough for my cdo (see what I did there) lol... It took a little longer than I thought it would but some time a and torch will do wonders.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I normally don't do full jambs on customers cars unless they requeste it. Then I charge them because it's a pita to be good enough for my cdo (see what I did there) lol... It took a little longer than I thought it would but some time a and torch will do wonders.

It makes it look more finished. Anyone who is wanting a wrap on their vehicle and want it to look top notch I think would gladly pay extra for that extra step.

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones that want a full color change do. (most of the time) But like Cody said, business' who just want advertisement can care less which is fine with me too.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can see that. They just want the advertising so why pay extra for something you only see when the doors are open. You do great work. I need to get one of my vehicles down to you sometime. :)

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What would a typical wrap like that cost?
Well, It varies... Some can be in the $1,500 range, while others can be upwards of $4,000. It really depends on exactly what type of vehicle and what is involved with the particular job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck