Nitrogen filled tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your a Costco Member I got the N2 conversion package for about $15 for all four corners.…green caps included…..

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As per why to use nitrogen? If its free and comes with your ride? Sure use it. I have to say on my 16 canyon it came with nitrogen filled tires and has green caps, and in the 6 years i have owned it, i have yet to need to put air in them. They run between 34 to 36 psi cold and 40 psi max onhot summer days. Makes it nice knowing that "if" a tire pressure starts going down, i will know its a tire puncture. I def wouldnt pay extra for it if it was more than 20 bucks to do so.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of Blizzaks put on at Costco for my winter set up and they give you a free nitrogen fill, and also have two nitrogen fill stations for free in the parking lot. I always thought this was a huge gimmick for dealers to charge extra but I’ll be damned how temp-stable the air (nitrogen?) presssure is in my tires, like 20+ degree temp swings don’t raise or lower the temp at all. It’s profoundly more temp-stable than “regular” air blend, if you call it that… next I’m going to try my hand at making fresh water for cooking by combining two fresh hydrogen molecules to a fresh oxygen molecule I’m sourcing… :D