Newly lifted tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
I just got the keys and coil spacers in so I will probably install them in the next couple of weeks. I will have to take another look at the CV joints to make sure that's what I want to do.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I think you have enough room to crank it up some. I got a 7-9" on my 11 and can easily take it to 9" without angle problems.

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
Ya I think your right so the only other issue I have is the shocks. The rod end isn't extended very far while siting level but I think it will be ok when I get the lift keys installed

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Paul Strack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you do a lot of research before going with bulletproof? Just started thinking about a lift , haven't started researching yet.

OP
OP
scottcully

scottcully

Reaction score
No. I was looking at getting a 9 inch suspension lift originally and it was either bulletproof or FTS in my area. Bulletproof had a 6-8 inch lift and their advertising photo looked good plus it was cheaper and it sounded like a better lift. However it didn't come out as high as their photo looked, maybe it was the angle I'm not sure but overall the ride quality is good even though I only got 6 inches out of the lift. They also took close to 8 weeks to fabricate the kit. Other lift kits might be on the shelf ready to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ynamot