newbie here...lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
If you are going 2 tone silver/black I agree with 992door. I think it always looks better with the darker color on the bottom.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
looks good man. if u put the silver on top, the tinted windows sometimes take away the look. and its looks awkward..

What kind of cowl hood did you get? how big is the cowl??

OP
OP
tahoe ss

tahoe ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man. if u put the silver on top, the tinted windows sometimes take away the look. and its looks awkward..

What kind of cowl hood did you get? how big is the cowl??

i copied you sas...oops i forgot atomichoe094

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
nice! goodmark?? i dont have to many complaints on it. im not sure if its my truck or the hood, but in the middle of the fenders, like the fenders are a little low compared to the hood : / i did every adjustment i could do. but idk maybe its just my fenders. tell me how yours fits later on.. and your not putting that gas ass black padding stuff back on it are you???? just making sure but i dont think you would

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I think the black on bottom and silver on top with the black Irocs would look good. Hell, even black on top with blacked out windows and silver across the bottom with the silver wheels would look dope also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645