newbie from ma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone just wanted to say hi. I'm a 26 yr. old auto body tech and I have had my '06 yukon for about 1 1/2 yrs. So far I've done most of the exterior stuff painted bumpers, esky smooth pillars and handles, tinted lights, and recently I did a ghost flame job on the nose. Over the winter I'm going to finish up the interior and stereo over the winter and when spring comes a 3/5 drop and 22's. Anyways glad to be here and thanks for all the help in advance:Handshake

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to have ya here,so Welcome to the Forum! Lots and Lots great info here! Post some pics up!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a great start to your mod list and good plans for the future! Definitely post pics up when you can. :welcome:

OP
OP
K

king 'kon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys looks like rain for the next few days when some nice days come up I'll get a few pics. on

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a nice ride, get some pics up when you have some time