NEWB To Tahoe World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, like the title says, I'm new to the Tahoe scene, I've always had Chevy's/GMC's but always cars and trucks, never SUV's. Anyway, I'll get to the point, I have a 2010 Tahoe LT 4x4 with 22's and 305/40/22 and I want to go lower, this is also something I'm new to as I've always lifted vehicles, but just from reading I'm not sure what my best option would be to go with whether I should just level out the back or go with something like a 2/4 drop, I don't go off-road, the only time I use 4WD is if there is some snow out or something. Please Help!!!

OP
OP
dropahoe

dropahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony, Thank you, I lurked on this site for a while before I made an account and I read how much everyone respects you/your work. I am glad to be a part of this forum...Thanks again.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob im always around to help. Its easy to buy a kit from anyone but I think my customer support after the sales is what people like the most.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dropahoe! I just wanted something different. There are alot of black and white(no pun intended) ones around, just wanted to be different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts