newb pics of my hoe inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maroon88iroc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys Im new here just checkin in to see whats goin on. I picked up a 96 tahoe earlier this year from panama city florida. the big plus is its only got 76K original miles on it, the minus is that the clear is fading. Im planning on painting just the hood and front section of the roof myself here shortly and Im also thinking about painting the lower half of the truck blue and doing away with the silver, what you guys think of the two-tone on these trucks? I plan on using this as a utility vehicle like it should be used for so Im not too converned about perfect overal paint or I would repaint the whole truck as it could probably use a full repaint. Interior is in above average condition. I just picked up some 17" american racing TTII's for it and ordered 2" drop spindles and 2" shackles for it. I restore GM muscle cars in my free time and I purchased this truck mainly as a tow vehicle. I would like to find a smoth front bumper for this truck that I could paint blue as well, I dont like the trim on the factory bumper, where could I find a smooth painted bumper?

here are a couple pics of the truck.

before wheels

100_4932.jpg

after wheels

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1418.jpg

100_4917.jpg

100_4922.jpg

here are a couple of cars I have built that I will probably be towing from time to time to different carshows with my hoe.

my 69 bird that im currently puttin an ls1 and 4l60e in will be done shortly

DSCF0987.jpg

my 88 iroc on my lift. This was my first car, that is one of my old vettes on bottom, its sold now I have a 93 40th anniversary edition.

DSCF0254.jpg

my gn

DSCF0749.jpg

and of course my four wheeler I threw some 20"s on

DSC00675.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NICE GN... love those cars... one day i'll own one.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im jealous of the Grand National! Nice cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts