Newb looking for wheel input... '10 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Great choice on choosing the slides, they are popular for a reason... very subtle and clean rim. Be sure to post pics when you put the G4's and Slide's on! Also, you should color match your bow ties!

OP
OP
B

billard81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! Great choice on choosing the slides, they are popular for a reason... very subtle and clean rim. Be sure to post pics when you put the G4's and Slide's on! Also, you should color match your bow ties!

Will be doing something with the bow ties... thinking about getting rid of the front and color matching the rear.

There is a grille on ebay with vertical "bars" on it. Almost looks a bit like a lincoln type grille, or even the grille that the Buick Rainier had. Wondering what that would look like if I color matched the surround but left the bars black. Maybe color match the whole thing? :confused:

152101YAX5.jpg

TAHOE-SUBAN-AVALNCE-07-09-VERTICAL-STYLE-BLACK-GRILLE-01.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the asanti! Nit really feeling the grill that is pictured :shrug:

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just painted the chrome surround on mine. Been buying way to much stuff and can;t afford a new grill. Trying to save up for the drop. I'll be posting some pics on another tread.

OP
OP
B

billard81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Asanti looks good. Two problems though: #1 it is chrome, #2 it is more than I would ever spend on a grille, lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then you should do exactly what itsspeeds did and just paint your chrome surround and color match your bowtie. It's cheap and looks darn good :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24