New Yukon Denali owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
Hi all from central MA,
just bought a 2021 Yukon Denali midnight blue with premium, rear media and moving console options. Tried all GMC dealers in MA to factory order, found two dealers who had allocations but tech/premium package is on constraint so started looking around for whats on the ground. Most MA dealers who have in stock are upcharging over MSRP which I would never pay no matter what.
Expanded my search to other states and found exact match with a dealer in NJ which was very recently delivered to them. Papers signed, monies squared away, waiting for transporter to pick it up.
Sold my 2018 Tahoe Z71 recently, had too many issues with that. Hopefully better experience with Yukon :)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

clare541

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all from central MA,
just bought a 2021 Yukon Denali midnight blue with premium, rear media and moving console options. Tried all GMC dealers in MA to factory order, found two dealers who had allocations but tech/premium package is on constraint so started looking around for whats on the ground. Most MA dealers who have in stock are upcharging over MSRP which I would never pay no matter what.
Expanded my search to other states and found exact match with a dealer in NJ which was very recently delivered to them. Papers signed, monies squared away, waiting for transporter to pick it up.
Sold my 2018 Tahoe Z71 recently, had too many issues with that. Hopefully better experience with Yukon :)
I also have a 2021 Yukon Denali with 6300 miles. I just recently had a problem with the steering column locking up. After wiggling it it was OK with a notation to seek service. I did this and would suggest others do the same because a service was required involving some type of computer update. There were also other computer updates required that were not recalls. This was worth the service appointment. Wish I had known this before the steering column locked up.

OP
OP
Y

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
You are going to love it it! I have had mine since December and not once ounce of trouble and I to come out of a 2018 Tahoe.
Thanks Mike for sharing your experience and your ride looks great! Wondering if you did ceramic coat for that clean shiny look. I'm taking it in for xpel ppf on front bumper, mirrors and full hood. Then will do the ceramic coat.
What is it under the wrap in background? Is it what I think it is, those quad tips : )

OP
OP
Y

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
I also have a 2021 Yukon Denali with 6300 miles. I just recently had a problem with the steering column locking up. After wiggling it it was OK with a notation to seek service. I did this and would suggest others do the same because a service was required involving some type of computer update. There were also other computer updates required that were not recalls. This was worth the service appointment. Wish I had known this before the steering column locked up.
Thanks for sharing your experience! I'll certainly keep an eye for any such issue. My yukon got built mid April so hopefully already has the updated softwares. Wondering if Onstar ever showed you diagnostics saying update is needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts