New Wheels - Which ones though?

Which Rims to pick?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you seriously want the 164. I might be able to get GM to bend a little on the pricing. But the days of $1300 22" wheels are long gone.

Yeah for GM factory wheels, they are never cheap. I never thought you could get any gm factory for that price, new anyway and not a rep.

I will keep in touch with you, but going over options before the money is dished out just because it looks cool. lol

Looks like the TBSS wheels in gray is a popular choice in the poll. More on there then in the thread. lol.

Keep em coming.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back when GM was doing their wholesale bulk pricing, we were selling 22" accessory wheels to supporting members for $1300 shipped.

But GM shut down that program.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those HRE wheels are sick too. One of my favs is the u2 55 or boss 330 but those are definitely played out.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back when GM was doing their wholesale bulk pricing, we were selling 22" accessory wheels to supporting members for $1300 shipped.

But GM shut down that program.

Interesting. why did they shut it down? Not enough profit im assuming.

HRE has a new 6 spoke/6 lug wheel for GM SUVs: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/series-p1/p106

Just saying ...

Those do look nice and was actually looking at a wheel in similar style, but forget what brand it was. I think it was the dub skillz. Similar i think, but unsure of how they would really look on a NBS tahoe.

Dub Skillz look kinda like those HREs

I think they have a similar style.

Those HRE wheels are sick too. One of my favs is the u2 55 or boss 330 but those are definitely played out.

I like both of those as well back in the day and can get either right now, but no. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts