New to the Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angelo3o3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello im new to the group and i am new about car parts, i really need some mentoring on how to start setting up or building a 6.2 yukon denali Awd 2007 for a supercharger or a Twin Turbo, Thank You.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Some folks here have put superchargers on their trucks, and they will chime in.

You stated that you are 'new on car parts', and if by that, you are stating that you are a novice mechanic (and maybe I misinterpreted your statement), I would suggest that this supercharger project would be very challenging for you to perform on your own.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

Nothing like having a Go Big or Go Home attitude!
Nd9GcQbzcjtiwoZESOvREIDSAgt373_kfkHeMqRSw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Might want to read a few of the build threads folks have on here to see what you might be signing up for. Making these mods is definitely not Plug-n-Play upgrades.

@randeez has a Denali that is running down Hellcats on the straight track
@Rocket Man has a Denali that will go faster in reverse (for a short distance anyways) than many cars will go forward

There are others, but I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts