New to Tahoes, but no GMs - '99 Tahoe Sport owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, checking in here from Arizona - no stranger to OBS or NBS models having owned a '94 K1500 and currently an '03 Sierra, but finally checked another off my list when I came across a nearly stock, ridiculously clean '99 Tahoe Sport 4WD with 109k on the clock, inconveniently located in the Seattle area. After a couple months, many emails, lots of pouring over pictures...I sealed the deal and brought it home.

Only thing the previous owner(s) changed is to crank the frontend for additional clearance for the 32" Mud Terrains...going to take it back to stock and then lift it. I was never much of a Jeep guy, but the Tahoe just makes so much more sense for that small off-road niche in the back of my mind.

Have only had it a couple months and already have a garage floor full of parts to install - Denali console, TCI deep tranny pan, fuel pump and intake gaskets (figured I'd be proactive before their inevitable failure), and a tranny temp gauge.

Have one teaser pic for now, will post more later as I have more to show.

gsxZsOp.jpg

Last edited:

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
Man, I love the flares some of these trucks came with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks very clean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member