New to me PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My "new to me" lady was delivered today! Excited to have another Tahoe, although first PPV I have owned.

I have been working on my list of todo items now that she's here (change fluids, check tune, etc.) along with adding to my list of upgrades such as replace 17" steel wheels with 20" steel wheels, 21+ 16" brakes and some of the lighting upgrades I have read on here and find a third row seat as a start. View attachment 393816

Looks awesome! Congrats!

OP
OP
MadMax_MFP

MadMax_MFP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Roaming the wasteland of the Arizona desert
Pit bumper FTW! Wonder if it has stories to tell. Can you post pics of how it is mounted in the fender?
I would love to hear some of those stories. Here are the pics of the left front PIT bar. I can only upload 5 so I will add the last pic in another post.

Attachments

• 1 LF PIT mount to push bar.JPG
    1 LF PIT mount to push bar.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2 LF PIT mount thru front facia.JPG
    2 LF PIT mount thru front facia.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3 LF PIT bar.JPG
    3 LF PIT bar.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 4 PIT thru facia to face mount.JPG
    4 PIT thru facia to face mount.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 5 LF PIT mount behind LF inner fender liner.JPG
    5 LF PIT mount behind LF inner fender liner.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 15

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to hear some of those stories. Here are the pics of the left front PIT bar. I can only upload 5 so I will add the last pic in another post.

This is the LF PIT mount behind the front facia that goes from the PIT bar that passes thru the front facia and mounts to the frame. I removed the front tire and inner fender for these pics.

Awesome man! Thanks for posting these for us. :)

Do you have a buddies car you can try them out on? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal