new to me 2014 ppv tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sikh_Chevy_Guy

Sikh_Chevy_Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC!

Your 2014 PPV Tahoe looks to be in excellent condition and very well maintained.

I my buddy lives in North Chesterfield Virginia. A lot of nice people there!

I love Virginia but the traffic on I-95 forces me to take I-81 as of late. I take a lot of trips from Miami-NYC. I was delayed over 6 hours in gridlock the last time I can through. UGH
it is in good condition and no dents or whatever on the body, will be doing a repaint on the car since since roof is faded a bit and the hood is completely dull but other then that everything else is well maintained. Where about in North Chesterfield, I be in that are a lot since my girl lives down there.

LAMOOO you not the first person to complain about the traffic and plus that too on I-95. The worst highway out there but that is only up in the northern va side once you pass Fredericksburg, Stafford area you are good to go till you reach up to Richmond. Shit 6 hours of traffic i wouldve found some place to stay at that point lol.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where about in North Chesterfield, I be in that are a lot since my girl lives down there.

LAMOOO you not the first person to complain about the traffic and plus that too on I-95. The worst highway out there but that is only up in the northern va side once you pass Fredericksburg, Stafford area you are good to go till you reach up to Richmond. Shit 6 hours of traffic i wouldve found some place to stay at that point lol.
He lives on Zion Ridge Road.

Ended up laying over in Alexandria. Went to the Silver Diner there which turned out to be excellent. It was near the Hampton Inn where I stayed. If I had time would have stayed over another day to do some sightseeing to break up the miserable trip.

OP
OP
Sikh_Chevy_Guy

Sikh_Chevy_Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He lives on Zion Ridge Road.

Ended up laying over in Alexandria. Went to the Silver Diner there which turned out to be excellent. It was near the Hampton Inn where I stayed. If I had time would have stayed over another day to do some sightseeing to break up the miserable trip.
i believe thats not too far from her place maybe about 5-8 mile.

I know exactly where that silver diner is. Yea make sure to def check out oldtown Alexandria, theres a bunch of restaurants and nice waterfront as well. its perfect spot to be at on a nice day out.

OP
OP
Sikh_Chevy_Guy

Sikh_Chevy_Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone swapped or added speakers to their ppv since there are no speakers in the rear doors, and if so any recommendations on what to get? Also would be nice to know how many speakers there are in total. I just took all my panels out and theres only speakers in the front two doors

C17load

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it is in good condition and no dents or whatever on the body, will be doing a repaint on the car since since roof is faded a bit and the hood is completely dull but other then that everything else is well maintained. Where about in North Chesterfield, I be in that are a lot since my girl lives down there.

I have 14 Tahoe PPV Love it .. yours is a beauty, I like the low stance , corners like a dream at high speeds.. I took off the stock muffler and the 3rd cat converter also the rear resinator..replace with a 40 series flowmaster ..
Congrats!!