new tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
so all my LEDs came in as well as my tail lights.got them thrown in so here is a few pics.now they look quite stock but have a large clear reverse light.i got some super bright white lights to help me see better while backing up this big rig.picture.jpgpicture.jpgpicture.jpg

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Lookin' good!

I have the same tail lights, just in a LED version. They were $125 shipped if I recall. Then I dropped in a LED back up bulb, pair was $55

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
yeah i think they were about 90$ on ebay,but then the LEDs. and i think the shop i was in made them look not so red. outside they are same red as stock....but i was actually hoping they were going to be more of a RUBY red..but they came with a circuit board built in too!

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I just noticed the reverse bulb doesn't stick out into the housing? Why is that? Is the opening also square?

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
here are a few more pics...the bulbs are about 1 1/2 inch long..must be the angle of the pic..picture.jpgpicture.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

HAKS i have these same lights in the tails..but these were 17 LED and the tails were..28..i think..picture.jpg

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Hmm wtf

I have to check out how mine look. I don't think mine have a square opening like that, and the LED sticks into the housing. Yours looks like it is somewhat recessed in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19