New skin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The skin looks nice. But why the gap in between the header and the forum list?

I don't see the gap here at work (I'm using Firefox) but if I recall, I had it at home with IE.

I like the new scheme. Took a few seconds to adjust to, but I think it's more individual, unique, than the generic looking skin you had before. I am having a hard time seeing where to log out.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been back and forth between two computers today at work using IE, and they were both a little different. I'll see how it comes out with Firefox when I get home

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ha ha. Looks awesome. WHen I logged on for the first time today I though WHAT THE ****. My computer has a virus or west va internet takes to to the wrong places. lol. then I realised. New skin, **** yea. Ok I have to go drive now. lol. Home I go.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The skin is ok. Who ever removed my posts from last night needs to chill out though. We can't give people a hard time now?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what happened?

I was busting some people balls last night and some one had their panties in a bunch and removed my posts. Guess you can't even have fun on this place anymore. What ever mod did that nedds to chill out.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Don't care for it, but could live with it if there is no alternative. There's a real problem with colors not contrasting well so a lot of things are much harder to read. Worst was the login fields that someone already mentioned.

blkcam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow I just came onto the site and im like "WTF"
this looks badass!! nice job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415