New shoes on the hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the old ones better also. the rims themselves dont look bad just not as good as your old ones on your truck

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the old ones better also. the rims themselves dont look bad just not as good as your old ones on your truck

+1 on this. I like them, but not as much as your old one's. Still looks really good though.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
ehh. Like the older ones a lil bit better
BUT DUB is excellent Quality Rims, your going to be happier in the long run

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of those wheels to be honest but I'm sure some say the same about mine :)

B

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Liked the old ones more, would look good colormatched centers with chrome lip tho.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, what Boost said would def. make it alot better!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, they look too busy not to mention they are probably heavier and will affect your braking. The other set you had before fit the style of your truck much more. They gave it more class. BOSS is a quality wheel as well..

I had some DUB Big Homies for about a month and not only did they feel heavier while braking but the quality wasn't as good as I thought, there were crevices where the chrome didn't get set in right.. I am seriously liking the BOSS 330s. Clean and simple. Them or the U2-55's..

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the new wheels but I like the old much better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700