New pics and entertainment upgrade 7/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great! i really like the headlights, changes the whole look of the front end,

maybe i smoke too much weed, but sometimes the stock headlights/grill of a yukons looks like a doughy-eyed cartoon character smiling at you....

Attachments

• Yukon Face.jpg
    Yukon Face.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

neutube

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice.. what's the headrest color match and quality like?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headrest look good...

The headlight "look" decent and Escalade'ish, but I'm sure you noticed 60% less light output as have others who have purchased those same headlights.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
truck looks clean

it would be nice if you could retro those headlights

OP
OP
Marc_Rez

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
looks great! I really like the headlights, changes the whole look of the front end,

maybe i smoke too much weed, but sometimes the stock headlights/grill of a yukons looks like a doughy-eyed cartoon character smiling at you....

lmao!

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Woooow. What size/brand screens are those?

I believe they are somewhere between 9 to 13 inches I cant remember lol. I just went to my guy and told him I need some entertainment for my kids now! Because on road trips they drive me nuts hahahaha

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

very nice.. what's the headrest color match and quality like?

They are perfect I was surprised how it matches the seats all together.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Headrest look good...

The headlight "look" decent and Escalade'ish, but I'm sure you noticed 60% less light output as have others who have purchased those same headlights.

Yeah Nath the look is nice but the projection is not that good. But I drive in the tri state so its not so bad.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

truck looks clean

it would be nice if you could retro those headlights

Yeah that would kick ass. Im about to swap the tail lights with the LEDs.

Dave01

Reaction score
How do the headrest screens work? Are they each independant DVD units, or are they getting output from the dash stereo?

neutube

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like they are getting video from the in dash head unit (nav) but most have independent dvd players in the headrest monitor
they look like concept headrest units, but im not sure of the brand

Dave01

Reaction score
I'm curious how they work. I don't have rear entertainment system, so I assume my dash unit doens't support DVD now. Seems like in my case it would be simpler to just have the kids load a DVD themselves or plug into an iPad or similar, with both headrest units linked together. Then again, not sure how they could tie into the audio system if it was done that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21tahoepos