New owner from Central Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01pewterz28

Reaction score
New GMC owner (1st time) long time GM owner. I picked up a left over 2018 GMC Yukon XL SLT trim. I was looking for a 2018 or 2019 Suburban the dealership sold the silver one I was looking at. When he said we have our Yukons and I have a few left over 2018’s. Glad I opted for the Yukon because the Suburban does not come with ventilated seats or heated steering wheel unless you opt for the Suburban Premiere.

Quick Silver Metallic\Black leather

SLT Package

Open Road Package

Adaptive Cruise Control

So far loving it a I currently own a 2007 Suburban 3LT, 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, 2017 Camaro SS Convertible, and now the 2018 Yukon XL SLT.

Looking forward to learning more about these things and in the next year my wife will be ready to finally get rid of her 2007 Suburban for a new Suburban or new Yukon XL.

yukon xl.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Sean!!

Excellent choice! Nice fleet have!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New GMC owner (1st time) long time GM owner. I picked up a left over 2018 GMC Yukon XL SLT trim. I was looking for a 2018 or 2019 Suburban the dealership sold the silver one I was looking at. When he said we have our Yukons and I have a few left over 2018’s. Glad I opted for the Yukon because the Suburban does not come with ventilated seats or heated steering wheel unless you opt for the Suburban Premiere.

Quick Silver Metallic\Black leather

SLT Package

Open Road Package

Adaptive Cruise Control

So far loving it a I currently own a 2007 Suburban 3LT, 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, 2017 Camaro SS Convertible, and now the 2018 Yukon XL SLT.

Looking forward to learning more about these things and in the next year my wife will be ready to finally get rid of her 2007 Suburban for a new Suburban or new Yukon XL.

View attachment 220154 View attachment 220155 View attachment 220156 View attachment 220157

Welcome Sean, nice hangar you have there! Deep enough to store stuff in front of the longest vehicles made!

For the last two years some of us have gotten together to race our trucks and shoot the breeze. There was talk of the next meet being at Orlando Speedway but not sure when. Don't be a stranger.

OP
OP

01pewterz28

Reaction score
Welcome Sean, nice hangar you have there! Deep enough to store stuff in front of the longest vehicles made!

For the last two years some of us have gotten together to race our trucks and shoot the breeze. There was talk of the next meet being at Orlando Speedway but not sure when. Don't be a stranger.

Nice I am about 30 min from OSW I will keep an eye out on the board.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas