New owner advice on wheel selection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scryfst

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been contemplating upgrading my 04 Yukon to something a little newer and finally dropped the hammer last week on a 2011 XL Denali in White Diamond tricoat.

Today I ordered a 2- 3/4 drop from Norcalss and a complete interior white LED package with back-ups and license plate blubs to compliment. Next month will be power running boards and new wheels which brings me to my dilemma. I was originally decided on Chrome CK375 replica's but after searching countless hours have narrowed things down to a few options.

I feel like chrome really compliments WDT and since the Denali has the chrome package already on it (at least that's what I was told) at least a little chrome on the wheel is a must, imo.

:hmmm2:

1: 22" Chrome CK375's - really can't go wrong here - just feeling like there's a lot of this going around.

2: 22" Chrome KMC slides

3: 22" Helo 875's (HE875 - chrome plated with black inserts). I'm not digging the black accents with this truck so the plan would be to have the inserts custom color matched to WDT.

4: 22" Forgiato Inferno's with chrome spokes and WDT painted lip. Or possibly chrome lip and WDT spokes.

I'm waiting on a quote on the Inferno's, but have a feeling It's going to be way outta my price range which brings me back to earth and the other options

So, what do you guys think? If there's something else out there that you think would look great with WDT let me know.

Thanks for the input, Dave

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Mods - just realized I posted in the wrong year section. Please move since I don't seem to be able to delete.

Last edited:

msj724

Reaction score
I like the new sierra wheels in 22's. CK156 I believe. Nice chrome finish. I like to dress mine up while keeping the factory look though that is just me.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been contemplating upgrading my 04 Yukon to something a little newer and finally dropped the hammer last week on a 2011 XL Denali in White Diamond tricoat.

Today I ordered a 2- 3/4 drop from Norcalss and a complete interior white LED package with back-ups and license plate blubs to compliment. Next month will be power running boards and new wheels which brings me to my dilemma. I was originally decided on Chrome CK375 replica's but after searching countless hours have narrowed things down to a few options.

I feel like chrome really compliments WDT and since the Denali has the chrome package already on it (at least that's what I was told) at least a little chrome on the wheel is a must, imo.

1: 22" Chrome CK375's - really can't go wrong here - just feeling like there's a lot of this going around.

2: 22" Chrome KMC slides

3: 22" Helo 875's (HE875 - chrome plated with black inserts). I'm not digging the black accents with this truck so the plan would be to have the inserts custom color matched to WDT.

4: 22" Forgiato Inferno's with chrome spokes and WDT painted lip. Or possibly chrome lip and WDT spokes.

I'm waiting on a quote on the Inferno's, but have a feeling It's going to be way outta my price range which brings me back to earth and the other options

So, what do you guys think? If there's something else out there that you think would look great with WDT let me know.

Thanks for the input, Dave

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Mods - just realized I posted in the wrong year section. Please move since I don't seem to be able to delete.

I think the best for you is depend how many people or load you put on the car and also (snow) if you are from Maryland hold on tie because the deep holes will eat the wheels in no time.
That is the reason i did not order 22, but if is only you or 1 or 2 people you will be alright.
Keep 2 sets.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I have a set of CK375 for sale in the classifieds section... OEMs

OP
OP
scryfst

scryfst

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the best for you is depend how many people or load you put on the car and also (snow) if you are from Maryland hold on tie because the deep holes will eat the wheels in no time.
That is the reason i did not order 22, but if is only you or 1 or 2 people you will be alright.
Keep 2 sets.

This is the new around town, trip taker so it's either me and a chick or 5 people. She currently has the o.e. chrome 20's which will be getting designated winter tires once I purchase the 22's. I own a F350, diesel, CC 4x4 and a jeep wrangler so she'll probably sit parked anytime there's snow on the ground.

Thanks for the input

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I like the new sierra wheels in 22's. CK156 I believe. Nice chrome finish. I like to dress mine up while keeping the factory look though that is just me.

I'll check these out. thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

I have a set of CK375 for sale in the classifieds section... OEMs

Do you know if there's any market for the o.e, chrome 20's? Depending on what they can fetch, it would be nice to swap them out for the 22's dressed with a winter tire.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the new around town, trip taker so it's either me and a chick or 5 people. She currently has the o.e. chrome 20's which will be getting designated winter tires once I purchase the 22's. I own a F350, diesel, CC 4x4 and a jeep wrangler so she'll probably sit parked anytime there's snow on the ground.

Thanks for the input

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'll check these out. thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Do you know if there's any market for the o.e, chrome 20's? Depending on what they can fetch, it would be nice to swap them out for the 22's dressed with a winter tire.
Do not get confused all season is not snow tires.
Enjoy

latemate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would go with this set of wheels.

22" Forgiato Inferno's with chrome spokes and WDT painted lip

They would surely look great with your ride.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf