New Owner 2015 Yukon Denali XL 4x4 American Luxury Coach (added pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself just picked up my new ride yesterday. All the bells and whistles, first GM product in a while. Coming off an e92 M3 and recently retired my jeep jk unlimited rubicon... Must say I miss the fun factor of my old cars but this thing is miles more comfortable haha.

I plan on leveling it out and some meatier tires, probably on 24's, but definitely getting rid of the wheels on it. All in to see if someone can figure out a tow mirror solution that looks decent, like retrofitting the high county mirrors, but right now she is bone stock, minus all the silly stickers I made them remove ( I think 7 in total).

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Won't let me upload pictures right now I'll see if I can resize them on the computer at home

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Welcome.

I have to say, I like your style. In my garage is a Wrangler and BMW with the Escalade. Have my choice of slow, fast or big.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

yahtzee

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself just picked up my new ride yesterday. All the bells and whistles, first GM product in a while. Coming off an e92 M3 and recently retired my jeep jk unlimited rubicon... Must say I miss the fun factor of my old cars but this thing is miles more comfortable haha.

I plan on leveling it out and some meatier tires, probably on 24's, but definitely getting rid of the wheels on it. All in to see if someone can figure out a tow mirror solution that looks decent, like retrofitting the high county mirrors, but right now she is bone stock, minus all the silly stickers I made them remove ( I think 7 in total).

Welcome...I sold a '13 550 M-Sport for my Yukon XL. All a matter of priorities in life at the time. In 3 years, I expect to be in an M5, though. :)

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely a better family car haha... I see now I should have posted this in the introduction section but thanks every body for the welcome

Groucho

Reaction score
Welcome....I'm coming off a pristine 2013 Avalanche Black diamond LTZ. It took a lot to trade but some of the 13 5.3 engines has oil issues and I think mine was becoming one of them. I'm liking the Denali and the 6.2 engine though!

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Here are some pictures.. It has an American Luxury Coach upfit package... I like it but not wild about the wheels too much chrome for me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really does look sharp. I like the wheels too.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman