New order timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcw495

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New member here. I just placed a factory order yesterday for a Yukon SLT with a 5.3L. Dealer is quoting me 4 months, but wondering if supply chain issues have started to decrease and timelines are moving any faster yet or if I should expect to wait the full 4 months (or longer). Thanks!

coopdel4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed order for 2023 Yukon XL Denali with adaptive cruise on 9/12 knowing it was on constraint. Order was picked up the first week of October when constraint was lifted and given a TPW of 10/24. Build completed 10/31, sat in Midlothian till 12/2 now has a dealer ETA of 12/19. So from the time GM accepted to when I should get it is just under 3 months. Transport seems to be the biggest challenge still.

MoonTruck

Reaction score
I ordered a Yukon XL Denali Duramax in April. According to dealer, max tow was constrained until November. This week my order changed to accepted by GM but no TPW. Chat rep confirmed same but was unwilling to provide the status code. I won’t hold my breath until they actually provide a TPW. I know the Duramax can hold up orders.

I hope you get yours as soon as possible.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Ordered 22 Denali with ACC and Max Tow in April. Switched over to 23 in June. Accepted in early Nov, TPW of 12/6, hope to see it in early January.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
New member here. I just placed a factory order yesterday for a Yukon SLT with a 5.3L. Dealer is quoting me 4 months, but wondering if supply chain issues have started to decrease and timelines are moving any faster yet or if I should expect to wait the full 4 months (or longer). Thanks!
The timing depends on your dealer, allocations, and your # in line. That said it does feel like production is ramping up/they're moving through the backlog quicker. Most units being built/transported though are presold so ordering is the best way to get your exact model.

OP
OP
T

tcw495

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update:

12/5 - Order placed
12/8 - Order accepted by GM (status code 2000)

Beechnut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going to use your dealer. Ordered AT4 Nov 2nd. Nothing picked up yet.

OP
OP
T

tcw495

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Further update:

12/5 - Order placed
12/8 - Order accepted by GM (status code 2000)
12/14 - TPW assigned of 1/23/2023 (status code 3000)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11