New Mileage Record?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very do able, I put 600 miles a week on my work car.
''work car'' not a truck.
Can you imagine how much fuel has gone through that thing? Mine has consumed 10,332 gallons so far in 153K miles.
Really, you actually keep track. So I guess I can pretty much double that? 295k.
True. What I should've said was, when you see a steering wheel cover on a vehicle that a DEALER is selling is never good.
You had it right the first time !!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hour Meter. With ignition in the off position press and hold the Reset Button at least four seconds. I have checked the mileage this way but never held the reset longer than a second. I just checked my 2000 Tahoe(ya I know nobody but me has a '00) it has 5972.0 hours and 294,977 mi. I have owned the truck for 10 years and never knew it had a hour meter.
I have an '01 Yukon I've owned since 2007 with 211k on it. I bought it from my Father in law (original owner) with 65k on it.

I didn't know it had an hour meter. It doesn't have any DIC buttons like on the NNBS, just the warning center

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weren't GM clusters finicky back in the day in regards to the solder joints breaking? Maybe it's a replacement? Even so I'm thinking that the HVAC controls had to be replaced. Why would they be so clean yet that one button for the radio is worn through?

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weren't GM clusters finicky back in the day in regards to the solder joints breaking? Maybe it's a replacement? Even so I'm thinking that the HVAC controls had to be replaced. Why would they be so clean yet that one button for the radio is worn through?
Instrument Panels can only endure so much vibration.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401