Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LockeRB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have a 2020 Tahoe LT that I bought mostly for Camping/Fishing trips here in Nor-Cal. I bought it from Enterprise with 36k on it and the only upgrades so far is a set of 31.5” BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A s and a 750 CC Amps Battery.
I need to have a Power Inverter installed and a 2nd Battery.
If anyone has a suggestion on a power inverter for a 2020 LT it would be greatly appreciated.
Roger

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have a 2020 Tahoe LT that I bought mostly for Camping/Fishing trips here in Nor-Cal. I bought it from Enterprise with 36k on it and the only upgrades so far is a set of 31.5” BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A s and a 750 CC Amps Battery.
I need to have a Power Inverter installed and a 2nd Battery.
If anyone has a suggestion on a power inverter for a 2020 LT it would be greatly appreciated.
Roger
Welcome from Miami&NY!

Check out the 2015-2020 section as they can help you better over there.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I don't think there is any particular model that would be "dsigned" for a 2020 but I would start by finding out what some good brand names are, something dependable there is so much "junk" being pushed out there if you are going to invest in something like that at least get a decent brand. Adding the 2nd battery is easy since gm left us a spot to do it already.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
L

LockeRB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
K, will do, it’s what I call Sharks Skin Grey. Looks lighter in the sun and much darker at night…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts