New Member that joined several years ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, as for future improvements. I just completed the DOD delete a couple months ago, this is my daily that I drive 85 miles round trip to work. Ive tried to buy tires and wheels but every one I picked is out of stock and discontinued. I do like the improvement in handling since I lowered it though.
Did you do the DOD delete yourself? What cam did you go with?

OP
OP
Tucker07

Tucker07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you do the DOD delete yourself? What cam did you go with?
Yes I did the delete. I went with a stock replacement cam. The Tahoe is my Daily driver that makes a 85 mile trip each day to work. I had turned the DOD off at 160,000 with HP tuners. The lifter collapsed at 210,000. I replaced the oil pump, and that took care of the oil pump o ring. It runs great. I used a Scoggin Dickey kit. If I was going to put a cam in something it would probably go in my 69 Camaro that has a stock LS2 in it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I did the delete. I went with a stock replacement cam. The Tahoe is my Daily driver that makes a 85 mile trip each day to work. I had turned the DOD off at 160,000 with HP tuners. The lifter collapsed at 210,000. I replaced the oil pump, and that took care of the oil pump o ring. It runs great. I used a Scoggin Dickey kit. If I was going to put a cam in something it would probably go in my 69 Camaro that has a stock LS2 in it.
When I’m doing a cam in any engine I always add some hp and tq. At that point it’s free and there’s nothing like free hp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo