New Member 2018 Tahoe PPV 4WD-USB help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, it can be very frustrating. I am retired from the sheriffs office in Orlando and we had an outfitter’s company do our patrol vehicles. Do you know which agency your vehicle came from and if so you may try contacting the vehicle fleet department and see which company they used. It is a shot in the dark but you never know. I have read numerous posts in the ppv section and a lot of posts on how to fix things that were taken apart, removed, disabled or wires cut. Some of those posters should be able to chime in and point you in the right direction. Hopefully they will see your post. These vehicles are special. Good luck.

OP
OP
G

gramps33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, it can be very frustrating. I am retired from the sheriffs office in Orlando and we had an outfitter’s company do our patrol vehicles. Do you know which agency your vehicle came from and if so you may try contacting the vehicle fleet department and see which company they used. It is a shot in the dark but you never know. I have read numerous posts in the ppv section and a lot of posts on how to fix things that were taken apart, removed, disabled or wires cut. Some of those posters should be able to chime in and point you in the right direction. Hopefully they will see your post. These vehicles are special. Good luck.
I’m presuming it was L.A.W.S that performed the upfitting. image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpjames98