New lift questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phaley99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2008 Z71 that’s leveled on 33” tires. Have been wanting to get it to sit a little bit higher. I’ve been looking at the rough country 3.5in lift but I don’t know much about the mechanical side of lifts so I’m not really sure if that’s what I need. Anybody run a lift in the 3-4in range and have suggestions? Any products to stay away from?

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@phaley99 How much are you looking to spend?

I was going to recommend the Rough Country 3.5 inch lift with lift spindles but they seem to have removed it from their website.

The Rough Country 3.5 inch lift with forged upper control arms should be fine.

OP
OP
phaley99

phaley99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@phaley99 How much are you looking to spend?

I was going to recommend the Rough Country 3.5 inch lift with lift spindles but they seem to have removed it from their website.

The Rough Country 3.5 inch lift with forged upper control arms should be fine.
Wanting to keep in under $1k

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanting to keep in under $1k
@phaley99 The rough country 3.5 lift is going to be your best option. In the past they have been lower quality but they have stepped their game up. The 3.5 inch kit includes their Forged Upper control arms which are absolutely killer, I am running them on my 08 Z71.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins