New leather install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the new leather has been sitting on the shelf for about 5 months now so I decided to put it in today. It looks awesome! Took me all of 3 hrs per seat and I have never done anything like this before. Check out my albums for pics of before and after. Bruce at upholsteryguys in South Jordan Utah is the man!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
2iQUlx5OWwgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
click the "go advanced" button below the reply box. The various buttons in the editor will have one for adding attachments up to five per post. Float your mouse over to the paperclip and click it.

OP
OP
ncdrtyhoe

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a layer of 1/4" of foam between the leather and underside material then the large foam wrap on the seat fram so I was good on that! All the foam you see in the pics are replaced with the new leather which is sewn in.

OP
OP
ncdrtyhoe

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea or just go pull one from a boneyard. 4-15mm bolts for the frame to the floor and 4-10mm bolts for the seat track to the frame and a set of side cutters to cut the hogrings and your done. The bottom is seperate from the back.