New Headlight, Turn Signals and Side Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
they severely reduce the light output so you are not as visible as you should be at night and you won't be able to see much either.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, love the truck ditch those tails tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

autolover3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nahh i wont burn the wishlist. I'll be purchasing them soon and will post pics and I'll be ready for other peoples dislikes. I just try to keep my mouth closed when I dont like anothers preferance.

OP. You do you!

2doorfiend

Reaction score
Invest in one of those spray paint can holders (kind of looks like the handle to a real spray gun) i think they are like 5-10$. also, dip in a well ventilated clean area and be very patient. do very thin coats and let each one dry. This should keep the blotchy away... I learned the hard way when I was doing the large flat roof of a mustang. any and every imperfection stood out.
either way, i like how it turned out, I'm thinking about getting a cowl hood and Dont want to pay to have it painted *I'm a cheap ass* so I'll probably do the same thing. Black on black =)

Chiikko561

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to hook this up

usuqyvy2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

My 7 year headlights had been buffed to many times so i picked up a set from e-bay for 84$ shipped to the door. seem to be good quality. i was out of town for 3 months on a job site and got rear ended. scored a new rear bumper and fixed the bent drivers rear 1/4 panel. turned out well. have not painted the rear bumper yet. got tired of the cracked paint on the hood so got plasti-dip spray paint and put 4 coats on. turned out ok. i sprayed it outside in the wind so turned out blotchy. i will get 2 more cans and re-apply in the garage next time to get an even coat. here are some pics.

20140407_080810_zpsvd83tpcf.gif

20140419_151251_zpswjftuw54.gif

20140419_151257_zpswczjjjce.gif

20140419_151315_zpsfilwpdek.gif

And personally blacked out looks good nice hoe

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Looks great, love the truck ditch those tails tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I agree on the tails... need new ones bad...

gdub454

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dude..your Tahoe has the perfect stance...want my 99 to have that stance...how much drop in front & rear...and do your tires rub in front when you make U turns?....nice 2DR...you were sayin you're gonna get new taillights...the all red LED taillights would look sweet back there I think...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65