New Guy From South Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
patateB-5

patateB-5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

I was recently in Euless, Texas and the heat was unbearable, with the humidity, and I can bet your temps there are just as bad.
Coming back from austin with the Yukon last weekend the read out was at 106 degrees for aways. But not so bad here though as for the people in North Texas. Been steady 100 + Degrees for them. One daughter lives in Boerne and its been really hot there.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Coming back from austin with the Yukon last weekend the read out was at 106 degrees for aways. But not so bad here though as for the people in North Texas. Been steady 100 + Degrees for them. One daughter lives in Boerne and its been really hot there.
Yea, I was in KC, Mo. and was hot there but traveled to Euless to visit my girlfriend's daughter. I saw Texas Stadium and Texas Motor Speedway from a distance. Back in Oregon now and better but even we are going thru a heat wave lately that will end close to August 1. Was 102 here yesterday but we have hardly any humidity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccubbinsjl