New Guy From CA Displaced in Dorothies Backyard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plazma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Names Darin been lurking on TYF for over a year now since i bought my 2011 Suburban. Never been much into forums but from the articles and threads I thought why not get into the mix and try it out.
I'm currently Active Duty Air Force and am deployed at the moment. 2 months left and I will be headed home. Originally a California native and have had the pleasure of being stationed in Wichita KS for the last three years. Oh Joy. Also Married with two kids both boys age 1 & 2.

Not a whole lot done to the truck as of right now besides what's in my Sig. but i did just order the CCM 2.5/1.5 and a set of Falken Wildpeak A/T 285/50R20 will be running on stock 20's. Got em for a good price so Ill settle for now.

Future plans pending funds are a set of Long Tube Headers and a TVS1900 with tuning of course.

Well thats about it. Hope to learn a little bit and share info with the rest of you.

Cheers!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of great info and assistance here. Thx your Air Force service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12

Latest posts