New getting Old Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyKGB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats up? Awesome forum, I had to wait to join until I at least did something to the Beast. Just getting out of the Army moving back to hometown Cincinnati Ohio. Bought the Ride in the end of December but didnt start working on it until this week. I got a spray tinted 3rd light on the way and im going to paint the rear GMC emblem black like the front. I want the whole outside finished before I make the interior my *****. Any thoughts or ideas welcome. I put up just a few pictures, I know its nothing special but its just the beginning of a long ass project. Supercharger coming very soon.

Attachments

• 06denali3.jpg
    06denali3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 19

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the front end man and you are in the right place for mods

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
JimmyKGB

JimmyKGB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@DonYukon thanks. I bought black halo fog lights but im debating on lightly tinting the factory ones....I cant decide yet.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try both IMO and if you cant decide post pics pics pics pics and we can help you decide remember lots of PICS we FAP hard for that stuff lmao

OP
OP
JimmyKGB

JimmyKGB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya I will for sure. Im going to go have the OEM lenses tinted tomorrow morning. If they can fit it in....dont see why they couldnt, im going to take em off the Denali 1st. So it should only take them 15 mins or less to tint.

OP
OP
JimmyKGB

JimmyKGB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks edgaranah1 !! I thought I was the only person this crazy about my Yukon!! Good to see so many others here!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas