NEW from El Paso TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DESERTMURDEREDHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well im a first time chevy owner, pleasantly surprised... its a 2000 z-71 blacked out and lifted with 33s

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And im military so ive mudded in the swamps up north and jumped the dunes down here climbed the trails out there and played in the snow over there lol fun fun

OP
OP
DESERTMURDEREDHOE

DESERTMURDEREDHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks i traded my 96 bronco for the 2000 obs z71 and played around with it did a 3 on the body till i save the g to go 6 on susp and rolling new micky ts mtz and then did a satin black paint

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

picture.jpgpicture.jpg
picture.jpg

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you really went for it with your first chevy! Looks nice! that a flat black paint job?

OP
OP
DESERTMURDEREDHOE

DESERTMURDEREDHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man you really went for it with your first chevy! Looks nice! that a flat black paint job?

i figure wth if youre gonna do it you gotta go hard...
it started stock when i got it with the boring dull tan paint
since its just my truck for getting to and from post and the dunes that i could try a few things...never been a huge fan of body lifts but at the cost diff of almost 900 wth i went for it. then i had an old pair of 33s to test the fit...nice feel next to no rubbing i get a lil if i flex at full crank but i can deal with itthen had to throw he kc's from my bronco up there with my rack..its coming along nicely now if uncle sam will pay me more i can get a nice 6in susp lift and get going on that

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

and well not flat black i went with a nice satin black with satin clear

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

welcome bro

Texas :Handshake:

id love me some real texas el paso is not what i hoped for when i came down on orders but its better then South korea lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia