new ESKY mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

localceleb85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i installed my new esky mirrors and everthing works great except the puddle light i was wondering if anyone has upgraded as well. also i have the ls moddle where this option doesnt exist, but the the turn signals plugged right in so why dont the stupid puddles work

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
i installed my new esky mirrors and everthing works great except the puddle light i was wondering if anyone has upgraded as well. also i have the ls moddle where this option doesnt exist, but the the turn signals plugged right in so why dont the stupid puddles work

The wiring may not be there for the puddle lights. I know the wiring for the power folding isn't there, but that needs a module that's programmed for it. That may be the case for the lights, but I don't think so.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I replied to your same post in the exterior section, puddle lamps will not work until you have window switch modules that are programmed for them. You need replace both driver and passenger side window switches to ones that have come out of a truck with the DL3 mirror option from factory. Or you need to have dealer flash your modules which some people have found to be troublesome to have done. I bought both off ebay for under $100.000. Just need to make sure they came out of a truck that had DL3 mirrors stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman