new drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HokieHigh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting ready to lower the tahoe tommorrow and i must say i am kinda nervous, being my only means of transportation im stressing that im going to break something or that i get it all torn apart and not have all the parts i need to finish. Is this just me being paranoid? What advice would you give a first timer if any? Also my parts being installed are the trailblazer belltech coils, shock extensions, belltech drop spindles and new torsion keys well not new but new to me, helper bags for the rear, new front jounce stops and bilsteinhd shocks. How long should this take in the drive way with jacks and stands.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I havent done this kind of work yet so I can't really give any advice except to spray the hardware for the torsion key with PB Blaster a day ahead of time. Oh yeah, take a lot of pics and post up when you're done. Just saw your from Seattle. I was stationed out there for a couple of years with the Coast Guard. I love it out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia