New drop spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted better ride quality so I took my crown suspension drop off with keys and Installed mcgaughys 2 inch spindles and some rear springs. I have a crown 3/4 drop kit for sale if anyone interested 20190311_142923.jpg 20190306_123126.jpg

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notice a big ride difference between the keys and spindles?
Really not much actually. As long as u install new bump stops with the keys your good to go. The main thing I'm having trouble with is the rough rear end. Didnt change any going from crown coils to mcgaughys. Guess a coil is a coil no matter the brand. An I have ran factory nivomat (big black) shocks , gabriel, and now running the gray beltech nitro drop shocks and the rear hasn't changed much at all. Only thing that changed was the height after removing the factory shocks.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really not much actually. As long as u install new bump stops with the keys your good to go. The main thing I'm having trouble with is the rough rear end. Didnt change any going from crown coils to mcgaughys. Guess a coil is a coil no matter the brand. An I have ran factory nivomat (big black) shocks , gabriel, and now running the gray beltech nitro drop shocks and the rear hasn't changed much at all. Only thing that changed was the height after removing the factory shocks.
The nivomat are made to push the rear up.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking pretty low. Any wider angle/side shots to see the stance? What are your measurements? Did you do the free travel mod and have the bump stops back there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e