New color matched handles+Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Its amazing what a difference it makes. Im now debating on debadging everything moldings, emblems etc. Any thoughts on this?

You should pull the emblems for sure and paint the rear bow tie to match. As far as the side moldings go, I do think it looks pretty good, but you loose a lot of door protection when you do that. I am planning to pull mine once the color starts to fade on them.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Have you thought about having the entire mirror painted? I am talking about the bottom part as well as the part that mounts the mirror to the door? I think that would look dope with that color.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Also, I wonder what your grille would look like painted to match?

jdub5256

J-DUB
Reaction score
looks awsome deff a great mod sounds like you got a good price on the job also. yeah i color matched mine so well i cant even see them anymore lol

Attachments

• 100_0810.jpg
    100_0810.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0809.jpg
    100_0809.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
CHEAPER for them to do lol

Hell, if you buy Victory Red, the body comes in red, but the bumpers, side moldings, mirrors, handles, that piece below the rear wiper, and everything else come from the factory painted BLACK !?! Can GM Please explain that?

The handles look great! Color-matched is definitely the way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown