New 2025 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAguy68

Reaction score
I just hit 90K on my '21 Z71. I really like it and wanted the diesel on my next and was going to have to move out of the Z71 to get it. Now I can get it so I'm going to try and hold off until the '25's. I won't have much residual left on my '21 at my mileage pace unfortunately. Just hoping the seats are a little better.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just hit 90K on my '21 Z71. I really like it and wanted the diesel on my next and was going to have to move out of the Z71 to get it. Now I can get it so I'm going to try and hold off until the '25's. I won't have much residual left on my '21 at my mileage pace unfortunately. Just hoping the seats are a little better.
I'm at 91k on my 2018. I haven't kept many vehicles over 100, but this one is certainly going there before I get the new one. I'm tempted to just cancel my 2024 order and wait for a 2025. Considering the price and scarcity of the new ones, maybe our 100+ used will hold value a bit better.

TexasLC

Reaction score
I just wish my 2021 had adaptive cruise. Not even super cruise. Just radar cruise. Sucks having a long travel rig without that.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw the new video from Fast Lane on the upcoming 2025 Tahoe. Finally the Z71 will be have fog lights and it will also be available with the diesel engine.

It looks nice. Once you disable the dangerous engine Stop-Start technology and the Daytime Running Lights. It'll be great.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What were you expecting?
to be able to tell it is a refresh, even if it was just an interior update (t style screen, some interior covering options, stuff like that to be on par with the competitors)

Macrez21

Reaction score
^^^This!

Unless you are working on some really oddball combo of stuff, there should be units out there to buy now. Surprised there aren’t incentives yet…pickups got them…
The pick-ups are flat in sales. Tahoe and Yukons are still in high demand

Macrez21

Reaction score
to be able to tell it is a refresh, even if it was just an interior update (t style screen, some interior covering options, stuff like that to be on par with the competitors)
The interior update wasn't what you were hoping for? The only styling cue I noticed was the exterior Fog lamps on the Z71 model. I do agree with an underwhelming update SIMPLY because I actually enjoy the Interior of the current model year. I'm not a fan of the new interior resembling the Chevrolet Trax. It's nice regardless and this is all preference... Maybe I'm convincing my self I like mine better so I don't feel 90k was spent foolishly :signs8:

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks nice. Once you disable the dangerous engine Stop-Start technology and the Daytime Running Lights. It'll be great.
Why is auto stop start dangerous?

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the 2nd time he has mentioned auto start\stop and drls are dangerous. Not sure why he thinks that. Auto start\stop is an annoyance (push a button to disable every drive or buy the device that permanently disables it). The drls are a good feature as it allows vehicles to be spotted easier (at least to me).

sig25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I may be crazy but I don’t think the round lights on the refresh are fog lights. I think those are the high and low beam headlamps. I have zero proof but that’s what they did with the new Traverse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork