New 2022 Yukon - Spruce Pine shout out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrandTheftAudio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still relatively new here and been active in the forum lately as I was considering purchase of a new Yukon. We decided to pull the trigger after finding a Yukon with the exact model we wanted with all the options/features we desired. I purchased sight unseen from Spruce Pine Chevrolet GMC in North Carolina which is about 5 hours from where I live. I was very pleased with the remote purchase process and I'm extremely happy with the new Yukon.

I travelled to the dealer for pickup and drove it home. Then a few days later I loaded up my family and travelled to Florida. It was the best long-distance trip I've ever had - adaptive cruise control is amazing. I recently posted in the Audio-Electronics section about a FFD/RWD issue with iPhones and is my only complaint.

Quick note about Spruce Pine GMC, those guys were awesome and easy to work with. I did pay a little over MSRP, but their pricing was competitive especially compared to all the markups I was seeing from other GMC dealers in my area and even into the NC area. Local dealers were wanting $9k markups to order a Yukon and the Charlotte, NC GMC wanted $10k market adjustment - they can all pound sand. Spruce Pine delivered on all their promises and fully met my expectations.

Picture included from day of pick up

Attachments

• 20220211_214431562_iOS.jpg
    20220211_214431562_iOS.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN