Need to replace fogs but which way do i go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
maduro

maduro

Reaction score
Now I remember why I chose to ignore this issue. Good Lord that's a lot of work to "fix" a problem that seems to have no real negative effects. I was done reading at step 3...that's too much work right there for me. No way I would've gotten to step 27....

Agreed..no way in hell am I going to even think about starting that. I'll live with it assuming it happens after I finally install my hid's

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with LMC parts? I also need fog lights. $50 each seems like a lot. The OEM fogs were fine until the damn lenses fell out.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
LMC has good parts, but yeah, you can usually find something cheaper.

chizwizdiz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with LMC parts? I also need fog lights. $50 each seems like a lot. The OEM fogs were fine until the damn lenses fell out.

That's what happened to mine too. I'm just looking for a pair of fair priced OEM or OEM-like lights.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was debating between Amazon and LMC. On Amazon, you can get a new pair for $50. On LMC the lights are $50 each, plus shipping. LMC lights are made in china, so they are probably the same.

StickiestLizard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just for some background: I've got 35W 8000k H.I.D. low, 55W 8000K high and 3000K fog in factory housings on my 01 LT Hoe. I did this for the same reason as u bro. The h.i.d's make a huge difference but ur talking to someone who can't drive without them. I've got h.i.d's in all my vehicles. If ur looking for more offroad brightness h.i.d.s will NOT replace off road lights i.e. PIAA's. Don't get me wrong the h.i.d.s are great an all but the off raod lights put the brightness where u need it.

OP
OP
maduro

maduro

Reaction score
Thx everyone for your input. I've learned so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364