Need Help Installin Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97-2Doe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how do i take off the current mirror housing and assemble the new one??:boxed:

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
the exterior one? theres 3 nuts on the inside of the door..
dont know much from there. i just replaced the whole mirror assembly.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
I would just buy the whole new mirror. I had to replace mine last year I got a heated power mirror on eBay for 50$. Take off inside door panel,3 bolts inside and plug it in.I tried to just replace the glass but I just made a mess. My housing had a small crack anyway.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you dont need to take off the whole door panel!!
just that little triangle plastic piece at the top of the door panel. it has a clip behind it, just put it and itll pop out.. then theres 3 nuts inside there.. make sure you have a magnetic socket or a magnet to catch the nuts once they come off the bolt..

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just buy the whole new mirror. I had to replace mine last year I got a heated power mirror on eBay for 50$. Take off inside door panel,3 bolts inside and plug it in.I tried to just replace the glass but I just made a mess. My housing had a small crack anyway.

Thats a really good deal, not sure why I had to pay $700.00 + for one a Blazer 4 years ago. Darn dealership

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
yeah I forgot I broke my inside door handle so I changed them @ the same time. That's why I had the whole pannel off. Yeah I was shocked to see it that cheap so I jumped on it.especially for heated!!

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
i called the dealer to price the side moldings they want almost 150.00

A SIDE i will be getting them from lmc.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

and i like the new forum look!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt